Feel At Home Away From Home
Single Bedroom Cabins
Experience adventure in the surrounding Rocky Mountains and stay in the comfort of a modern, tiny-home style cabin.
Our fully-furnished cabins comes with all the amenities you need, including a full kitchen, a queen bed, a bathroom with standing shower, flat-screen tvs in the living room and bedroom, and a front patio.
The one bedroom cabins can sleep 2 in the bedroom and 2 on the pullout sofa in the living room. The cabins are also dog-friendly!
***You may hear some highway noise at night.
Looking for a place for the whole family? Checkout our 2 bedroom Native Spirits cabin featuring a bunk bed room! This cabin can sleep up to 5 people and is also pet-friendly.
***You may hear some highway noise at night.
Save on Extended Stays
Each Cabin comes with these Amenities:
- Personal Deck: Our decks allow you to sit in nature while enjoying the beautiful surroundings.
- Full Kitchen: Our kitchens come in two different layouts: Open floor plan and Island floor plan. Each kitchen is stocked with dishware (plates, silverware, pots and pans) and other necessities. *No salt/pepper/seasoning/oil
- Master Bedroom: Cabins come with a queen sized bed, a foldable desk and chair, falt screen TVs in the living room and bedroom. Another sleeping option is our sleeper sofa in the Living Room.
- Restroom: Each cabin has a stand-up shower, a sink, toilet, with towels and toiletries included.
- Shared Grill Area Near the Cabins (individual grills are no longer included per cabin)
- Dog-Friendly: Up to 2 dogs can be brought to a cabin (no restrictions on pet size or breed).
- A one time Dog fee applies per dog ($50 for the first dog and $25 for any additional dog)
- Free Access to Wifi
- Lockboxes -You will be sent the code to access the key to your cabin the day of your reservation
- You can review the Cabin Guest Booklet here
We reach out the day of your reservation via text for lodging to confirm your stay and send self-checkin instructions for you to access your cabin or yurt. Cabins have lockboxes -you will be texted the code to your cabin the day of checkin. Check-in begins at 4pm. Checkout is at 10am. We also have an online Lodging Guestbook with helpful information for your stay.
For activity guests, we’ll text the day of your reservation to confirm your trip and you can then come into our main lodge for check-in.
For general Directions to our park, we’re located right off of I-70 and Exit 234. Once you take the exit follow the road down and then make a left on Alvarado. We are on the left-hand side of the road at 3440 Alvarado Rd, Dumont, Colorado 80436. We’re also located 10 miles form Idaho Springs and 5 miles from Georgetown.
If anything is needed during your stay or you experience any issues, you can contact the number we text the self checkin information from or message us through Airbnb. After hours calls are monitored. There is limited staff availability after 6pm so we do ask that messages only be made if it’s about something pressing.
Here are some things to note based on what previous guests have mentioned wanting to know more about in advance:
- We are located right off of I-70 so you may hear traffic noise.
- Activities at our park must be booked separately and in advance
- A $50.00 dog fee for the first dog and $25.00 per additional dog. 2 dogs max.
- Wifi is free, but can vary throughout the park
- There is no AC in the cabins or yurts but we do have portable AC Units available upon request
- Cabins have heating that is controlled along the floorboard heaters
- Coffee makers are not currently included, but coffee is available at our bar & grill on selected days. We also have a coffee maker that can be provided upon request if available.
- For up-to-date bar & grill services and availability please check our website
- Kitchens in the cabins includes pots, pans, dishware, silverware, cooking utensils, salt, and pepper. It doesn’t include seasonings or cooking oils
- Due to our liquor license, outside alcohol is not allowed to be brought on property, but can be purchased, pre-ordered, or requested from our bar on days when it is open.
- We have free parking in our main lot for yurt guests, but you do have to walk uphill to the yurts
- In winter, there can be several feet of snow and possibly ice. Yurts are located up a hill and into the mountainside so we recommend earlier checkin times. For those with small children or pets cabins may be the better option.