Lodging and Cabin Rental in Colorado
In addition we have 5 Yurts for rent that are furnished and easily accommodate a family of 4 and more. They are 16″ in Diameter and include beds, sofa, wood burning heater and use of our Bathhouse that has showers and bathroom facilities. These are strategically placed on the park and have spectacular views of the surrounding forest and mountains.
And of course we offer camping, with a bathhouse, fire pit and horseshoes. Tents and sleeping bags for rent, and firewood for sale.
Camping Spots Dry (4) $25
RV spots Dry $40
RV/Tiny Home spots (utilities) $75
- Fishing on Clear Creek less then 100 yards away
- Hiking up various trails abutting national forest and treks to Silver Creek Ghost Town
- Walking access to Lawson White Water Park
- Discount tickets and arrangement for white water rafting trips
- Discount ATV tours
- Transportation and Guide Services to many parts of Denver and surrounding areas
And of course the multitude of family activities offered right out your door by Lawson Adventure Park
In the Winter we offer:
- Complimentary and Family Rate snow shoe rentals
- 20 min drive to Loveland Ski Resort with transportation packages available
- Transportation services to nearby skiing locations and to/from Downtown Denver
- And many other activities but be sure to ask us when booking!
Rates will vary depending on peak season and some black out dates may apply.
Check-in is at 4 p.m
Check-out is at 10 a.m
GUESTS PAYMENT: Guests paying for Accommodations are agreeing to our policy, guidelines and rules. Guests paying and signing for rentals must be 25 years or older and must be present at check-in. A valid credit card must be present and will be kept on file if further charges need to be made.