Play: In the winter we offer Guided Snowshoeing trips up to St. Mary’s Glacier and 2-Seater ATV Tours (as snow allows)!
Stay: in one of our pet-friendly lodgings: Fully-furnished cabins or camp in a yurt! Guests can save on lodging when they also book for activities.
Remember to stop by our Adventure Basecamp Bar & Grille House for great drinks & cocktails in the great outdoors!
*Food service will temporarily be closed down until further notice. Full coffee and bar service are still be available 8am-8pm daily.
Ski on the Nearby Slopes!
We’re excited for the start of ski season! As of right now, Arapahoe Basin and Keystone are currently open for shredding the slopes! Staying in one of our fully furnished cabins for winter is a great way to access nearby ski areas and all of the other fun activities to do in the area like Sleigh Rides and Snowtubing!
Ski Area Distance from Lawson Adventure Park:
- Loveland Ski Area = 20 Miles
- Arapahoe Basin = 25 Miles
- Echo MNTN = 25 Miles
- Winter Park = 27 Miles
- Keystone = 30 Miles
- Breckenridge = 41 Miles
Cabins are a great way to escape into the great outdoors while still enjoying the modern amenities of home. Our cabins are also pet-friendly so bring the whole family!
If you’re looking for a great place to enjoy drinks and snacks we’re right in the heart of Rocky Mountain adventure! Full Coffee & Bar service open from 8am until 8pm daily!
*Food service will temporarily be closed down until further notice. Full coffee & bar service will still be available. We will be setting up our new Mobile Food Truck and look forward to serving winter commuters coming to nearby ski areas!
Fish in the Rocky Mountains! Our guide will take you to a nearby lake and show you the basics of ice fishing. Because we’re so close to the slopes, you can even ice fish and then ski in the same day!
- Rods & Equipment
- How to set up the rods
- Casting practice
- Picking the correct tackle
- Reading the river/where do fish live
- Proper fish handling
- Warm clothes, gloves, snow boots, and eye protection
- Fishing license
- Water bottle
Enjoy a guided hike to St. Mary’s Glacier! Take in the natural landscape on a guided tour up the mountain to see some incredible views of the surrounding Rockies.
- Group minimum = 4 people (Limit -no more than 12 people. For larger groups, call us directly)
- Must be at least 8 years old
- Only available Thursdays & Fridays (other days can be requested directly with advance notice)
- Lunch/Drinks and Snowshoes are Included
- We recommend wearing sunglasses, warm clothing, and boots
- Price: $109 Per Person
- Time: 10am (Usually lasts between 2-4 hours)
- Trips start December 1st