2 Day Do-It-All
Available August 1st -October 31st
Save 10% when you book to Do-It-All!
When booking, reserve per ATV Driver (4 Max) and/or per ATV Passenger (5 Max). For ATVs, booking is subject to availability.
2 Person Minimum Required to Book -can include a booking for Driver(s) and/or Passenger(s).
Package Price per Person (Driver Option): $369
Package Price per Person (Passenger Option): $295
2 Days of Colorado Adventure in the Rocky Mountains!
Take a guided mountain climb on the Via Ferrata and then Zipline down! Then take a guided 2 hour tour on a UTV side-by-side (2 Drivers, 9 Passengers max).
The next day take a full day leisurely raft float on the Upper Colorado River! Pass through scenic wilderness, leap from some diving rocks, and watch for nearby wildlife like bald eagles and deer!
- Via Ferrata Guided Mountain Climb
- Ziplining Over the Trees
- Lunch/Drinks Included
- ATV 2 Hour Tour
- Day 1 Start Time Options:
- 8:30am Via/10am Zip
- 11:30am Via/1pm Zip
- 2:30pm Via/4pm Zip
- 2 Hour ATV Times: 9am, 1pm, 5pm
Day 2: Upper Colorado Rafting (Lunch/Drinks Included)
9am -4pm: Guests are shuttled from the park to the rafting put-in and then are brought back to the park.
Must book at least 24 hours in advance
*2 Person Minimum Required to Book (for less than 4 people, call us directly at 720-779-2595 and ask for the front desk)
- 2 Person Minimum Required to Book
- Must be 12 years or older to participate
- Customers must sign a liability waiver before participating in this product.
- Customers 18 years or younger must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver.
- Once booked, activities cannot be transferred from one person to another.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- No alcohol or drugs can be consumed before participating in this product.
- Helmet, Gear, Harness, Safety Procedures
- A Guide for All Activities
- Food/Drinks for both days
- Choose between Ham, Turkey, PB&J Sandwiches. Chips, Water, Apple included
What to Bring:
- For the Via-Zip, close-toed shoes are required
- Water bottle, snack, and sunscreen are suggested
- For the UTV, driver’s need to bring a valid license and guests should bring eye protection
- Wear comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting wet for the raft trip
- We usually recommend wearing a bathing suite under your clothes and avoiding wearing cotton for rafting
- We recommend leaving necklaces and jewelry at home
- Wear warm gloves and clothes during colder times of the year
- 2 Days:
- Day 1: Via Zip is between 1-2 hours and UTV Trip is 2 Hours
- Day 2: Upper Colorado Raft is usually around 7 hours depending on traffic (9am -4pm)
Choose between Activity Times:
*We ask guests to arrive at least 1 hour early to avoid traffic
- Via -Zip Duo starts at 8:30am, 11:30am, or 2:30pm
- 2 Hour ATV Trips start at 9am, 1pm, or 5pm
- Upper Colorado Raft always starts at 9am