2020 ASAP Plan
"Activity Safety Awareness & Preparedness" Plan
We know that many people right now are looking forward to summer adventure and to experiencing the great Colorado outdoors at our park. With this in mind, we’d like to address our plan for upcoming activities and supporting the health and safety of our community with “Safe To Play” practices.
We request for all guests who’ve booked an activity to follow local, county, and state regulations for safety and maintain social distancing practices while on property.
- We will be working to safeguard the activity sanitation standards based on CDC and Colorado Department of Public Health standards.
- We will be having no contact, self-checkin and waiver signing via text or email and safety trainings outside and not in our main lodge.
- All activity equipment and gear will be sanitized and cleaned using approved methods.
- All activities must be booked at least 48 hours in advance, we will not be taking walk-ins at this time.
- Face Masks for guests will be included in their activity booking.
We will be starting the summer season booking slots of 4 to 8 people until Covid-19 restrictions are lifted. Please note that we can and will accommodate larger groups, in the interim, by splitting them into smaller ones for safety -please call us directly to book for groups over 8 people.
Bookings made between May 22 and July 4th can be rescheduled for a later date depending on travel restrictions and COVID-19 developments. Your booking credit for a future date will be based on the original amount paid. Rescheduling fees will be waived.
- All guides and staff members will be regularly washing their hands and following safety protocols during their entire time at the park. If any team members or employees seem to exhibit an illness, we will immediately ask them to return home and rest.
- We may also be required to reschedule guests to a future date if they appear to exhibit any possible symptoms as well.
- We will be shutting down the Zorb this season due to the challenges maintaining ongoing sanitation for it. Likewise all packages that included the Zorb will be unavailable.
We continue to be committed to following health and safety regulations and strive to support the well-being of all guests and staff.
CDC Information & Resources
- General Information: For good general practices recommended by the CDC
- CDC Guidance for Travel within the United States
- CDC Risk Assessment by Country
- CDC Video: What Older Adults Should Know
- Colorado Department of Public Health: Information on COVID-19
- Colorado.Gov: Prevention of Community Spread
- Colorado Dept of Publich Health: Testing in Colorado
- Local Clear Creek Resources: An overview for those located in or traveling to Clear Creek County
- We encourage all travelers to consider purchasing travel insurance
- Do not travel if you feel ill or if you’re at a higher risk for catching COVID-19
- We recommend that guests travel locally, not from out of state
- Do not travel if you have fever, cough or shortness of breath