Join the Adventure! Lawson Adventure Park & Resort is hiring Outdoor Activity Guides. If you love the outdoors and enjoy helping people make amazing memories, apply now!
- Guiding groups of guests on all attractions. ( Challenge Course, Via Ferrata, Zorb Courses, Climbing Wall, Gyro Spin, Bungee Trampoline)
- Following all safety protocols and standard operating procedures.
- Trained on all attractions. (Training starts May 13th)
- Ensure guests enjoy their time spent at Lawson Adventure Park & Resort.
- Training for all attractions must be done before guiding. Training will be from May 13th-18th.
- Problem solving skills.
- Capable of positive guest interaction, engaging in conversation, making the attractions fun for everyone involved.
- Exceptional guest service is a must.
- Naturally outgoing and positive attitude.
- Must not be afraid of heights as some of the attractions require climbing to high elevations.
- CPR certification preferred. (Must acquire if hired uncertified).
- Campsites on property available free for summer guides with bathhouse use on property
- Pay starts at $13/hour + tips
- Flexible hours
- Enjoy a fun outdoor job in the Colorado Mountains
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Experience: activity guide: 1 year (prefered) Education:High school License:CPR/First Aid