Hiring Activity Guides!
Lawson Adventure Park & Resort is hiring Outdoor Activity Guides! If you love the outdoors and enjoy helping people make amazing memories apply now! Responsibilities include:
● Guiding groups of guests on all attractions. ( Challenge Course, Via Ferrata, Zorb Courses, Climbing Wall, Gyro Spin, Bungee Trampoline)
● Following all safety protocols and standard operating procedures.
● Trained on all attractions. (Training starts May 13th)
● Ensure guests enjoy their time spent at Lawson Adventure Park & Resort.
● Training for all attractions must be done before guiding. Training will be from May 13th-18th.
● Problem solving skills.
● Capable of positive guest interaction, engaging in conversation, making the attractions fun for everyone involved.
● Exceptional guest service is a must.
● Naturally outgoing and positive attitude.
● Must not be afraid of heights as some of the attractions require climbing to high elevations.
● CPR certification preferred. (Must acquire if hired uncertified).
● Campsites on property available free for summer guides with bathhouse use on property
● Pay starts at $13/hour + tips
● Flexible hours
● Enjoy a fun outdoor job in the Colorado Mountains L
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Experience: activity guide: 1 year (prefered) Education:High school License:CPR/First Aid