We request that all lodging and activity guests follow local, county, and state guidelines for safety and maintain social distancing standards while on property.
We are fully open year-round, however due to the unpredictable nature travel we highly encourage guests to obtain Travel Insurance from a trusted carrier for the beginning of your trip to your return for any unforeseen circumstances. If you have questions or would like more information you can reach out to us at 720-779-2595.
*Policy Updated as of 3/21/2022
100% of the total payment is required the day the booking of activities are made.
Activity Cancellation Policy –
- We usually try to rebook for a different time/day if the current one doesn’t work for a guest. Depending on the situation we can also leave a credit on file that’s good for 1 year. For a cancellation to receive a full refund, the guest must cancel at least 3 days before the reservation date.
- Cancellations due to covid-related issues: Our policy is to leave a credit on file good for 1 year for guests who cancel because they or another person in their group is exposed to covid.
*For issues involving safety or weather the day-of we can issue a credit and try to reschedule your activity.
All outdoor adventure activities, including whitewater rafting involve elements of risk. If you have any physical concerns, please consult your physician before doing our activities or rafting with us or our partners. Lawson Adventure Park does not assume liability for personal injuries or death. You must sign an “acknowledgement of risk participant agreement” form prior to the activities. Please note that a legal guardian must sign for minors, no exceptions. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
- Although we do take precaution and provide our staff extensive training, we cannot be responsible for personal injury and/or lost/damaged articles.
- Please choose a comfort level that it is adequate for yourself or group. Some of our activities are more difficult than others. We reserve the right to negate a trip based on guests’ experience and safety.
- Minimum ages are also available to help you find the comfort level for some of our activities. Factors that go into it are minimum ages that include but are not limited to a person’s weight, height, physical ability, mental ability, and maturity levels. We want everyone to enjoy their experience at our park.
- Please know that we cannot allow anyone impaired by drugs, including alcohol, to do any of our activities or trips. No alcohol or drugs can be consumed before participating in this product. No refunds will be made.
- Customers must sign a liability waiver before participating in this product. Customers 18 years or younger must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver.
- Once booked, activities cannot be transferred from one person to another.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled activity time. If guests arrive too late, the booking may be cancelled with no refund issued.
- We require groups of 20 or more to have travel insurance. Call us for more information at 720-779-2595.
- We cannot be held responsible and will not issue refunds for personal inconveniences, health related issues, family emergencies, injuries, public transportation delays, traffic jams, or inclement weather.
We ask that ALL guests participating in activities each fill out the online waiver before they arrive for activities: