ATV Side-By-Side Adventures
Available August 2nd -October 31st
For Day-Of Bookings, Call Us Directly: 720-779-2595
Drive the Rockies
Experience the thrill of treking through the mountains in a side-by-side ATV with friends and family! Choose between a 1 or 2 hour tour through the Rocky Mountains.
Can-Am Side-By-Side Tours: 3-4 People Per Vehicle /19 People Max per Tour
*MUST BOOK FOR AT LEAST 2 PEOPLE. Book for the number of Drivers and the number of Passengers taking the ATV trip:
- Price for 1 Hour ATV Tour: Get 40% off Sun-Tuesday bookings!
- $199 per Driver (4 max)
- $99 Per Passenger (15 max)
- Price for 2 Hour ATV & Gold Mine Tour: Get 50% off Sun-Tuesdays bookings!
- $299 per Driver (4 max)
- $149 Per Passenger (15 max)
Start Times: 9am, 12:30pm or 3:30pm
Runs: September 14th to October 31st
(Limited availability on Wednesdays and Thursdays)
- Must be at least 5 years old for 1 Hour Trip, 8 years old for 2 Hour Trips.
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old and provide a valid driver’s license the day of the activity.
- We run trips in up to 6 inches of snow -we do not cancel due to weather and we run trips in the rain (rain ponchos can be purchased form our main lodge).
- Each vehicle can only accommodate 4 people total. The first vehicle will be driven by one of our guides.
- You are responsible for any and all damages that occur to your machine while on tour, no exceptions. We require credit card information prior to the atv trip.
- We cannot be held responsible and will not issue refunds for personal inconveniences, health related issues, family emergencies, injuries, public transportation delays, traffic jams, or inclement weather.
- ALL customers must sign a liability waiver before participating in this activity, minors must be signed for by a guardian or parent.
- Customers 18 years or younger must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver.
- Once booked, activities cannot be transferred from one person to another.
- No alcohol or drugs can be consumed before participating in this product.
- Helmet, Gear, Harness, Safety Procedures
- A Guide for All Activities
- Food/Drink: We have a food truck and the Basecamp Bar on property, but food and beverages must be purchased separately.
What to Bring:
- Close-toed shoes are required
- Wear clothes you don’t mind getting wet or dirty
- Water bottle, snack, and sunscreen are suggested
Choose between Activity Times:
- 9am, 12:30pm, 3:30pm