Marketing & Sales Interns
Lawson Adventure Park & Resort is hiring Marketing & Sales Interns to join our team! This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for more experience and to further their business development.
Company Overview/About Us:
Lawson Adventure Park & Resort was established in 2016 and provides summer outdoor activities like rafting, ziplining, via ferrata, and zorbing while also providing pet-friendly lodging with cabins and yurts.
The Marketing & Sales Internship is intended to give applicants hands-on experience and a better understanding of how marketing strategy can be applied to increase sales and generate leads. There will also be an opportunity for interns to extend their own creative input into social media strategy and customer engagement.
- Greater understanding of business partnerships and cross-promotion
- Developing and implementing social media strategy
- Insight into online marketing platforms, Google Ads, and target markets
- Experience in the Hospitality & Tourism Industry with Lodging and Activities
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with day-to-day marketing activities like managing and contributing to social media posts and eBlasts
- Participate in marketing strategy meetings to contribute ideas and learn what approach is being taken to increase sales
- Gather video testimonials of guests who’ve done activities or stayed in lodging
- Establish and maintain connections with our partnered hotel concierges and other businesses
- Reach out to and create partnerships with corporate and group event planners to promote our park to their clients
- Hand-off marketing collateral and meet with business partners
- Attend any tradeshows or festivals we participate in to let people know more about our park
- Must be able to participate in this internship at our location
- It is the duty of applicants to reach out to the universities they are attending to request and establish internship credit from the desired course and department it would apply to
- Willing to drive to various businesses to hand-off marketing collateral as needed
- Schedule: Schedule will be flexible to accommodate the applicant. Can be part-time or full-time and would last about 6 months.
- Compensation: No compensation for this position, only college credit.
- Location: Lawson Adventure Park, 3440 Alvarado Road, Lawson, CO 80436
- How to apply: Email us at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or call 855-372-7238