Clean Lodging Program
FAQs on our Cleaning Policy for Lodging:
As a company dedicated to providing an escape from the mundanity of everyday life, we are taking the necessary steps to ensure that we protect the health of each of our guests and employees by increasing our sanitation procedures. We are closely monitoring the state of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization statements regarding COVID-19. We are also ensuring that we are following all recommendations to local businesses.
We have implemented many new policies in an effort to provide safe and clean lodging for all of our guests. These policies include but are not limited to:
- All of our cleaning supplies are compliant with CDC recommendations and we are using additional sanitation on commonly touched surfaces. This includes the use of a mister/wand that sprays disinfectant on all surfaces.
- Each of our unattached units is at least 6 feet away from any other building. We encourage guests to practice social distancing, and to only greet their neighbors from a distance.
- We are implementing a ‘No Contact’ Self Check-in process for all guests and have closed the main check-in lodge. We text instructions for accessing lodging and for activity arrivals the day of. We will still have staff on property for guests to contact if they have any needs.
- We recommend that all staff that experience any symptoms stay home from work to rest and recover, and ask our guests to do the same.
- We can also accommodate those who think they might have symptoms for Covid by moving their reservation date further out.
- We request that guests follow local and state guidelines for safety and maintain social distancing practices while lodging at the park.
- If you or anyone you are traveling with is experiencing symptoms or has been diagnosed with Covid-19 contact us as soon as you are able.
- We highly encourage guests to get Travel Insurance that covers your entire trip, including having a “Cancel for Any Reason” option.
We are dedicated to the comfort, health, and happiness of our staff and guests and will continue to improve and develop our Clean Lodging Program in an effort to provide your escape from the ordinary into the adventurous outdoors.
CDC Information & Resources
- General Information: For good general practices recommended by the CDC
- CDC Guidance for Travel within the United States
- CDC Risk Assessment by Country
- CDC Video: What Older Adults Should Know
- Colorado Department of Public Health: Information on COVID-19
- Colorado.Gov: Prevention of Community Spread
- Colorado Dept of Publich Health: Testing in Colorado
- Local Clear Creek Resources: An overview for those located in or traveling to Clear Creek County
- We encourage all travelers to consider purchasing travel insurance
- Do not travel if you feel ill or if you’re at a higher risk for catching COVID-19
- We recommend that guests travel locally, not from out of state
- Do not travel if you have fever, cough or shortness of breath