Feel At Home Away From Home
For Those Recently Displaced by Colorado Wildfires:
We’ve recently received inquiries about lodging availability from those effected by the Colorado wildfires. For those looking for vacancy or a place to stay following evacuations, starting Monday we’ll be offering 10% off per night for extended stays over 2 days in our fully-furnished cabins. The cabins are also pet-friendly if you have pets with you. Since all of our cabins operate as individual units, there is less potential exposure to Covid and we’re also following standard cleaning/sanitization policies. This special discounted rate applies to bookings for October 26th -November 8th. To book, call 720-779-2595.
1 Bedroom Cabins
Experience adventure in the Colorado Rockies from the comfort of tiny-home style cabin. Our fully-furnished cabins comes with modern amenities including a full kitchen, a queen bed, a bathroom with standing shower, flat-screen tvs in the living room and bedrooms, and designated parking behind each cabin. The cabins are also pet friendly. ***You may hear some of the highway noise at night.
Escape while staying connected.
Looking for a place nearby to let the kids have fun and run around in the great outdoors? Checkout our 2 bedroom Native Spirits cabin featuring a bunk bed room! This cabin can sleep up to 7 people. ***You may hear some of the highway noise at night.
Each Cabin comes with these Amenities:
- Personal Deck/ BBQ Grill: Our decks allow you to use the propane BBQ and sit in nature while enjoying the beautiful surroundings.
- Full Kitchen: Our kitchens come in two different layouts: Open floor plan and Island floor plan. Each kitchen is stocked with dishware (plates, silverware, pots and pans) and other necessities. *No salt/pepper/seasoning/oil
- Master Bedroom: Cabins come with a queen sized bed, two side tables, a foldable desk and T.V.s in each room. Another sleeping option is our sleeper sofa in the Living Room.
- Modernized Bathroom: Each cabin has a stand-up shower, a sink, toilet, towels and toiletries including a hairdryer.
- Dog friendly: Up to 2 dogs can be brought to a cabin (no restrictions on pet size or breed). *A one time Dog fee applies per dog **Bierstadt cabin is hypoallergenic so no dogs are allowed in that cabin
- Free Access to Wifi
- “Pine No More” Aspen Cabin: Our ADA-Approved Cabin (Sleeps 3)
- “You’ve Struck Gold!” Miner’s Cabin: Gold Mining Themed Cabin
- “Spring Has Sprung” in Spring Gulch Cabin: (Sleeps 3 People)
- “All Aboard!” Railway Cabin: Modern, Tiny-Home Style Cabin
- “See You At the Top!” Skier’s Cabin: Tiny Home Cabin
- “It’s Ride O’Clock Somewhere” Iron Horse Cabin: Motorcycle-Themed Cabin
- “The Mountains Are Calling” Bierstadt Cabin: Our Hypoallergenic Cabin
- Honoring the Ancestors Native Spirits Cabin: 2 BR Cabin (Sleeps 7)
Love Your Stay
We request that all lodging guests follow local, county, and state guidelines for safety and maintain social distancing standards while on property. We will be texting the self-checkin information to lodging guests the day of their reservation so they can access their cabin or yurt independently.
Here’s an overview of our 2020 Lodging Safety Response