Feel At Home Away From Home
We’re located near Loveland Ski Area and snowtubing sites for winter excursions, horse sleigh rides nearby, and we offer adventures directly with Guided Snowshoeing trips up to St. Mary’s Glacier! There’s also free wifi property-wide for those who are looking for a remote working or remote learning stay. *Call to find out about Discounts on Multi-Day Stays!
1 Bedroom Cabins
Experience adventure in the Colorado Rockies from the comfort of tiny-home style cabin. Our fully-furnished cabins comes with modern amenities including a full kitchen, a queen bed, a bathroom with standing shower, flat-screen tvs in the living room and bedrooms, and designated parking behind each cabin. 1 bedroom cabins can accommodate up to 4 people. The cabins are also pet friendly. ***You may hear some highway noise at night.
Looking for a place nearby to let the kids have fun and run around in the great outdoors? Checkout our 2 bedroom Native Spirits cabin featuring a bunk bed room! This cabin can sleep up to 5 people. ***You may hear some highway noise at night.
Each Cabin comes with these Amenities:
- Personal Deck/ BBQ Grill: Our decks allow you to use the propane BBQ and sit in nature while enjoying the beautiful surroundings.
- Full Kitchen: Our kitchens come in two different layouts: Open floor plan and Island floor plan. Each kitchen is stocked with dishware (plates, silverware, pots and pans) and other necessities. *No salt/pepper/seasoning/oil
- Master Bedroom: Cabins come with a queen sized bed, two side tables, a foldable desk and T.V.s in each room. Another sleeping option is our sleeper sofa in the Living Room.
- Modernized Bathroom: Each cabin has a stand-up shower, a sink, toilet, towels and toiletries including a hairdryer.
- Dog-Friendly: Up to 2 dogs can be brought to a cabin (no restrictions on pet size or breed). *A one time Dog fee applies per dog ($50 for the first dog and $25 for any additional dog) ***Bierstadt cabin is hypoallergenic so no dogs are allowed in that cabin
- Free Access to Wifi
- Lockboxes -You will be sent the code to access the key to your cabin the day of your reservation
NEW! VIP Pet Packs Now Available
- “Pine No More” Aspen Cabin: Our ADA-Approved Cabin
- “You’ve Struck Gold!” Miner’s Cabin: Gold Mining Themed Cabin
- “Spring Has Sprung” in Spring Gulch Cabin:
- “All Aboard!” Railway Cabin: Modern, Tiny-Home Style Cabin
- “See You At the Top!” Skier’s Cabin: Tiny Home Cabin
- “It’s Ride O’Clock Somewhere” Iron Horse Cabin: Motorcycle-Themed Cabin
- “The Mountains Are Calling” Bierstadt Cabin: Our Hypoallergenic Cabin
- Honoring the Ancestors Native Spirits Cabin: 2 BR Cabin (Sleeps 5)
We request that all lodging and activity guests follow local, county, and state guidelines for safety and maintain social distancing standards while on property.
We are fully open year-round, however due to the unpredictable nature travel we highly encourage guests to obtain Travel Insurance from a trusted carrier for the beginning of your trip to your return for any unforeseen circumstances. If you have questions or would like more information you can reach out to us at 720-779-2595.