"Pine No More..."
Aspen Cabin is the first in our line up of tiny home-style cabins. The theme is Aspen Trees, you’ll see beautiful artwork throughout our cabin and you’ll get to enjoy the surrounding landscape and views outside the cabin.
The cabin is also ADA approved with a larger bathroom with handicap shower and accessible bars. This cabin can sleep up to 4 people.
- Wheelchair Accessible/ ADA Approved
- 1 Queen-sized Bed
- 1 Sleeper Sofa
- Open Floor Plan
- Flat Screen TVs in Living Room + Bedroom
- Free Wifi
- Floor Board Heaters + Electric Fireplace
- Kitchen: Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Sink, Dishware, Silverware, Pots & Pans (NO salt/ pepper/ oil/ seasonings)
- 1 Bathroom with Toilet, Sink, and Standing Shower
- Fold-down Desk with Chair
- Lockbox –You will be sent a code to access the key to your cabin the day of your reservation
- Pet Friendly: 1 Time Dog Fee Applies ($50 first dog, $25 per added dog)
We reach out the day of your reservation via text for lodging to confirm your stay and send self-checkin instructions for you to access your cabin or yurt. Cabins have lockboxes -you will be texted the code to your cabin the day of checkin. Check-in begins at 4pm. Checkout is at 10am. We also have an online Lodging Guestbook with helpful information for your stay.
For activity guests, we’ll text the day of your reservation to confirm your trip and you can then come into our main lodge for check-in.
For general Directions to our park, we’re located right off of I-70 and Exit 234. Once you take the exit follow the road down and then make a left on Alvarado. We are on the left-hand side of the road at 3440 Alvarado Rd, Dumont, Colorado 80436. We’re also located 10 miles form Idaho Springs and 5 miles from Georgetown.