Play & Stay in the Rocky Mountains this summer! Save on lodging when you book an outdoor adventure like whitewater rafting, via ferrata guided mountain climb and zipline, and UTV side-by-side tours! Call directly to book lodging & activity packages!
Our rustic Miner’s Cabin gives patronage to the old miners who came down to Colorado to pan for gold as well as diamonds and other precious gems. This cabin comes with a Queen sized bed in the master bedroom and a pull-out couch in the living room. The kitchen is stocked with dish ware and the bathroom is stocked with towels. This cabin can sleep up to 4 people.
- Pet Friendly: 1 Time Dog Fee Applies ($50 first dog, $25 per added dog)
- 1 Queen-sized Bed
- 1 Sleeper Sofa
- Open Floor Plan
- TV in Living Room + Bedrooms
- Free Wifi
- Floor Board Heaters + Electric Fireplace
- Kitchen: Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Coffee Pot, Sink, Dishware, Silverware, Pots & Pans (NO salt/ pepper/ oil/ seasonings)
- An Outdoor Grill and Deck Patio
- 1 Bathroom with Toilet, Sink, and Standing Shower
- Fold-down Desk with Chair
- Lockbox –You will be sent a code to access the key to your cabin the day of your reservation
We request that all lodging and activity guests follow local, county, and state guidelines for safety and maintain social distancing standards while on property.
We are fully open year-round, however due to the unpredictable nature travel we highly encourage guests to obtain Travel Insurance from a trusted carrier for the beginning of your trip to your return for any unforeseen circumstances. If you have questions or would like more information you can reach out to us at 720-779-2595.