Native Spirits Cabin
Play & Stay in the Rocky Mountains this summer! Save on lodging when you book an outdoor adventure like whitewater rafting, via ferrata guided mountain climb and zipline, and UTV side-by-side tours! Call directly to book lodging & activity packages!
Our Native Spirits cabin is our only two bedroom cabin. This is dedicated to Native Americans like the Ute that traveled throughout the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.
This fully-furnished cabin is ideal for larger families or groups of friends and can sleep up to 5 people. It features bunk beds in one room, and a queen bed in the master bedroom.
- Pet Friendly: 1 Time Dog Fee Applies ($50 first dog, $25 per added dog)
- 1 Queen-sized Bed
- 1 Bunk Bed -full on bottom, twin on top
- 1 Sleeper Sofa
- Island Floor Plan
- TV in Living Room + Bedrooms
- Free Wifi
- Floor Board Heaters + Electric Fireplace
- Kitchen: Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Coffee Pot, Sink, Dishware, Silverware, Pots & Pans (NO salt/ pepper/ oil/ seasoning)
- An Outdoor Grill and Deck Patio
- 1 Bathroom with Toilet, Sink, and Standing Shower
- Fold-down Desk with Chair
- Lockbox –You will be sent a code to access the key to your cabin the day of your reservation
We request that all lodging and activity guests follow local, county, and state guidelines for safety and maintain social distancing standards while on property.
We are fully open year-round, however due to the unpredictable nature travel we highly encourage guests to obtain Travel Insurance from a trusted carrier for the beginning of your trip to your return for any unforeseen circumstances. If you have questions or would like more information you can reach out to us at 720-779-2595.