Enjoy the beauty of the Colorado Rocky Mountains near the historic towns of Idaho Springs & Georgetown in one of our pet-friendly cabins or adventurous yurts.
Cabins: Queen Suite with flat screen TVs, a full kitchen, sleeper sofa in the living room, queen bed in main bedroom, a restroom with standing shower, and a front porch patio.
Yurts: Like camping in a tent, but in a heated, single-room with bunk beds. Features a ceiling portal window for stargazing, a patio, and access to a heated bathhouse with restrooms and showers.
Relax in the comfort of a modern, tiny-home style cabin. All cabins come with a full kitchen, a flat screen TV in the living room and bedroom, a queen bed, a sleeper sofa in the living room, a bathroom with standing shower, and a front patio. All of our lodging is also dog-friendly and free WiFi is included.
***You may hear some highway noise at night.
Experience a fun way of camping in the Colorado mountains! We have 5 yurts featuring different sleeping layouts with bunk beds. Yurt are canvased tents with a wooden frame. The yurts also have an electric heater so you can stay nice and warm in the winter.
Yurts are also pet friendly and include access to our heated bathhouse with restrooms and showers.
***There is free parking in our main lot (you cannot park next to the yurts). We are conveniently located off of I-70. You may hear some highway noise at night. Also note that our yurts have an electric outlet and a light, but no running water.
Save More When You Stay More:
Save on Advanced Bookings:
Need assistance planning your Play & Stay adventure?
If anything is needed during your stay or you experience any issues, you can contact the number we text the self checkin information from or message us through Airbnb. After hours calls are monitored. There is limited staff availability after 6pm so we do ask that messages only be made if it’s about something pressing.
Here are some things to note based on what previous guests have mentioned wanting to know more about in advance:
- Payment: We charge 50% to the card on file the day the reservation is made and the remaining 50% to that card the day of the reservation. *Exceptions for Airbnb and some Booking.com reservations
- Cancellation: The cancellation policy can vary depending on which platform you book on, but booking direct over the phone or through our website you can receive a full refund for the amount charged if you cancel within 24 hours of booking the reservation or 3 days prior to the reservation check-in date.
- We are located right off of I-70 so you may hear traffic noise.
- Activities at our park must be booked separately and in advance
- A $50 dog fee for the first dog and $25 per additional dog with 2 dogs max and no restrictions on breed or size.
- Only dogs allowed (no cats or other animals)
- There is a $35 cleaning fee per cabin stay and a $15 cleaning fee per yurt stay.
- Wifi is free, but can vary throughout the park
- There is no AC in the cabins or yurts but cabins have fans and being in the mountains is generally a cooler climate
- Cabins have heating that is controlled along the floorboard heaters
- Cabins include coffee makers, but not the yurts
- For up-to-date bar & grill services and availability please check our website. Food service is usually available in the summer, but not in the off season.
- Due to our liquor license, outside alcohol is not allowed to be brought on property, but can be purchased, pre-ordered, or requested from our bar on days when it is open.
- We have free parking in our main lot for yurt guests, but you do have to walk uphill to the yurts
- We generally advise that guests checking into yurts arrive before nightfall since it can be harder to see the yurts and navigate to them at night.
- In winter, there can be several feet of snow and possibly ice. Yurts are located up a hill and into the mountainside so we recommend earlier checkin times. For those with small children or pets, cabins may be the better option.