Stay in an Adventure Yurt!
We have 5 yurts that are furnished and easily accommodate a family or group of 4 or more. They include beds, sofas, a ceiling window, and use of our Bathhouse that has showers and bathroom facilities.
Each Yurt Comes With These Amenities:
- Foundation: All of our yurts have a sturdy foundation and an insulated tent to keep the good things in and the bad things out.
- Heaters: Our yurts can reach over 95 degrees so you can stay nice and warm in our cold months and when we have those cool brisk nights. (Heaters are taken out Memorial Day Weekend)
- Beds: If you don’t like camping because you have to sleep on the ground, don’t worry, each yurt comes with different bed configurations of bunk beds and futons.
- Lanterns: The real adventure starts when the sun goes down. There is no electricity or running water in our yurts so we provide lanterns to set the mood and ambiance when the stars come out.
- Propane Grill: Cook up a meal on your personal grill then sit back and enjoy the view, the smell of BBQ and the Rocky Mountain air. Nothing beats a BBQ on a beautiful day in the mountains.
- A Unique Theme: