Stay in an Adventure Yurt
Play & Stay in the Rocky Mountains this summer! Save on lodging when you book an outdoor adventure like whitewater rafting, via ferrata guided mountain climb and zipline, and UTV side-by-side tours! Call directly to book lodging & activity packages!
Experience a fun way of camping in the Rockies!
We have 5 yurts featuring different sleeping layouts to accommodate different group sizes. There is free parking in our main lot (you cannot park next to the yurts) and all yurts have propane heating. ***You may hear some highway noise at night. Also note that our yurts have an electric outlet, but no running water. We do have permanent propane heating in them.
Each Yurt Comes With These Amenities:
- Foundation: All of our yurts have a sturdy foundation and an insulated canvased tent.
- Propane Heaters: Click HERE to See How to Use Turn on a Heater
- Beds: Each yurt comes with different bed configurations of bunk beds and futons.
- Electric Port: There’s an electric outlet with two ports to plug into
- Lanterns: We provide lanterns for guests to use at night when walking to the bathhouse. *Guests may want to bring their own flashlights
- Propane BBQ Grill: Nothing beats a BBQ on a beautiful day in the mountains.
- Bedding: Towels, sheets, and bedding are provided. We do not make the beds ourselves due to not knowing which bed a guest might or might not prefer to sleep in.
- Free Wifi *Reception can vary throughout the park and in the yurts
- Dog-Friendly: Up to 2 dogs can be brought to a yurt (no restrictions on pet size or breed). *A one time $15 Dog Fee applies per dog
- ***No Kitchen or Restrooms in the Yurt. There is a nearby Bathhouse with restrooms and showers.
- ***No running water in the yurts
NEW! VIP Pet Packs Now Available
- “High” in the Mountain 8420 Yurt: Smoker Friendly Yurt with Bunk Beds that Sleeps 4 People
Adventurous Rockies Getaway Mountaineer Yurt: Yurt with 1 Queen Bed and Futon that Sleeps 4 People
Have a Camping Adventure in the Rocky Mountains River Rafter’s Yurt: Full bunk Beds that Sleep 4 People
- Camping in the Rockies near Idaho Springs Gray’s Yurt: Experience a Yurt Stay with Bunk Beds that Sleep 4 People
Adventure in a Rocky Mountain Torrey’s Yurt: Pet-Friendly Yurt with Bunk Beds that Sleep 4 People
Yurt Guest Review
We request that all lodging and activity guests follow local, county, and state guidelines for safety and maintain social distancing standards while on property.
We are fully open year-round, however due to the unpredictable nature travel we highly encourage guests to obtain Travel Insurance from a trusted carrier for the beginning of your trip to your return for any unforeseen circumstances. If you have questions or would like more information you can reach out to us at 720-779-2595.
Need help deciding? Call our lodging concierge at 720-779-2595