Stay in an Adventure Yurt!
Experience a fun way of camping together with friends and family in the Colorado mountains! We have 5 yurts featuring different sleeping layouts to accommodate different group sizes. Each yurt comes with a wooden deck patio with a bbq grill, a ceiling portal window for stargazing, and is located near a heated bathhouse with restrooms and showers. There is free parking in our main lot (you cannot park next to the yurts) and we are conveniently located off of I-70. ***You may hear some of the highway noise at night. Also note that our yurts do not have electricity or running water but do have gas-powered heating in the winter.
Each Yurt Comes With These Amenities:
- Foundation: All of our yurts have a sturdy foundation and an insulated tent to keep the good things in and the bad things out.
- Heaters: (Heaters are taken out Memorial Day Weekend)
- Beds: Each yurt comes with different bed configurations of bunk beds and futons.
- Lanterns: There is no electricity or running water in our yurts so we provide lanterns to set the mood and ambiance when the stars come out.
- Propane BBQ Grill: Nothing beats a BBQ on a beautiful day in the mountains.
- Bedding: Sheets and bedding are provided. We do not make the beds ourselves due to not knowing which bed a guest might or might not prefer to sleep in.
- ***No Kitchen or Restrooms in the Yurt. There is a nearby Bathhouse with restrooms and showers.
- A Unique Theme:
Need help deciding? Call our lodging concierge at 855-372-7238