Stay in an Adventure Yurt!
We have 5 yurts that are furnished and easily accommodate a family or group of 4 or more. They include bunk beds, sofas, a ceiling window, and use of our Bathhouse that has showers and bathroom facilities. ***Yurts are walk-up only, you do not drive to them (there is a main parking lot and the yurts are located throughout the property).
Each Yurt Comes With These Amenities:
- Foundation: All of our yurts have a sturdy foundation and an insulated tent to keep the good things in and the bad things out.
- Heaters: (Heaters are taken out Memorial Day Weekend)
- Beds: Each yurt comes with different bed configurations of bunk beds and futons.
- Lanterns: There is no electricity or running water in our yurts so we provide lanterns to set the mood and ambiance when the stars come out.
- Propane BBQ Grill: Nothing beats a BBQ on a beautiful day in the mountains.
- Bedding: Sheets and bedding are provided. We do not make the beds ourselves due to not knowing which bed a guest might or might not prefer to sleep in.
- ***No Kitchen or Restrooms in the Yurt. There is a nearby Bathhouse with restrooms and showers.
- A Unique Theme:
Need help deciding? Call our Adventure Concierge at 855-372-7238