Stay in an Adventure Yurt
We request that all lodging guests follow local, county, and state guidelines for safety and maintain social distancing standards while on property. We will be increasing our sanitation practices and an additional $10 cleaning fee has been added to all bookings.
*Note: No more than 8 people will be allowed to book yurt reservations on property at any given time until local and state guidelines for social distancing change. Please follow county regulations for the area and Safer-At-Home measures.
Here’s an overview of our 2020 Lodging Safety Response
Experience a fun way of camping in the Rockies!
We have 5 yurts featuring different sleeping layouts to accommodate different group sizes. There is free parking in our main lot (you cannot park next to the yurts) and all yurts have propane heating. ***You may hear some of the highway noise at night. Also note that our yurts do not have electricity or running water but do have gas-powered heating in the winter.
Each Yurt Comes With These Amenities:
- Foundation: All of our yurts have a sturdy foundation and an insulated tent to keep the good things in and the bad things out.
- Propane Heaters: Click HERE to See How to Use Turn on a Heater (Heaters are taken out Memorial Day Weekend)
- Beds: Each yurt comes with different bed configurations of bunk beds and futons.
- Lanterns: There is no electricity or running water in our yurts so we provide lanterns to set the mood and ambiance when the stars come out. *Guests may want to bring their own flashlights
- Propane BBQ Grill: Nothing beats a BBQ on a beautiful day in the mountains.
- Bedding: Sheets and bedding are provided. We do not make the beds ourselves due to not knowing which bed a guest might or might not prefer to sleep in.
- Wifi -reception can vary throughout the park
- Pet friendly: Up to 2 dogs can be brought to a cabin (no restrictions on pet size or breed). *A one time $25 Dog Fee applies per dog
- ***No Kitchen or Restrooms in the Yurt. There is a nearby Bathhouse with restrooms and showers.
Camping in the Rockies near Idaho Springs Gray’s Yurt: Experience a Yurt Stay with Bunk Beds that Sleep 6 People
Adventurous Rockies Getaway Mountaineer Yurt: Yurt with 1 Queen Bed and Futon that Sleeps 4 People
Have a Camping Adventure in the Rocky Mountains River Rafter’s Yurt: Full bunk Beds that Sleep 8 People
Adventure in a Rocky Mountain Torrey’s Yurt: Pet-Friendly Yurt with Bunk Beds that Sleep 5 People
“High” in the Mountain 8420 Yurt: Smoker Friendly Yurt with Bunk Beds that Sleeps 6 People
Yurt Guest Review
Need help deciding? Call our lodging concierge at 855-372-7238