Stay in an Adventure Yurt
We want to let guests know we are still open and working on making everyone's experience here a great one.
We have “no contact” self-checkin instructions in place we send to guests and increased sanitation practices we’re using. (We also request that guests who lodge with us bring all of the supplies they need so they do not go into the local community and maintain public health practices like handwashing.)
*Minimum Yurt Booking Stay: 3 Days
Experience a fun way of camping in the Colorado mountains! We have 5 yurts featuring different sleeping layouts to accommodate different group sizes. There is free parking in our main lot (you cannot park next to the yurts) and all yurts have propane heating. ***You may hear some of the highway noise at night. Also note that our yurts do not have electricity or running water but do have gas-powered heating in the winter.
Each Yurt Comes With These Amenities:
- Foundation: All of our yurts have a sturdy foundation and an insulated tent to keep the good things in and the bad things out.
- Propane Heaters: Click HERE to See How to Use Turn on a Heater (Heaters are taken out Memorial Day Weekend)
- Beds: Each yurt comes with different bed configurations of bunk beds and futons.
- Lanterns: There is no electricity or running water in our yurts so we provide lanterns to set the mood and ambiance when the stars come out. *Guests may want to bring their own flashlights
- Propane BBQ Grill: Nothing beats a BBQ on a beautiful day in the mountains.
- Bedding: Sheets and bedding are provided. We do not make the beds ourselves due to not knowing which bed a guest might or might not prefer to sleep in.
- Wifi -reception can vary throughout the park
- Pet friendly: Up to 2 dogs can be brought to a cabin (no restrictions on pet size or breed). *A one time $25 Dog Fee applies per dog
- ***No Kitchen or Restrooms in the Yurt. There is a nearby Bathhouse with restrooms and showers.
Camping in the Rockies near Idaho Springs Gray’s Yurt: Experience a Yurt Stay with Bunk Beds that Sleep 6 People
Adventurous Rockies Getaway Mountaineer Yurt: Yurt with 1 Queen Bed and Futon that Sleeps 4 People
Have a Camping Adventure in the Rocky Mountains River Rafter’s Yurt: Full bunk Beds that Sleep 8 People
Adventure in a Rocky Mountain Torrey’s Yurt: Pet-Friendly Yurt with Bunk Beds that Sleep 5 People
“High” in the Mountain 8420 Yurt: Smoker Friendly Yurt with Bunk Beds that Sleeps 6 People
Yurt Guest Commentary
Need help deciding? Call our lodging concierge at 855-372-7238