Play & Stay in the Rocky Mountains this summer! Save on lodging when you book an outdoor adventure like whitewater rafting, via ferrata guided mountain climb and zipline, and UTV side-by-side tours! Call directly to book lodging & activity packages!
If you love Gray’s Peak and Torrey’s Peak, you’ll love this yurt that has a connecting wooden deck and stairway to the Torrey’s yurt.
This yurt is the higher up of the two and has two bunk beds. One bunk bed has top and bottom full beds and the other is a twin on top and bottom. This yurt comfortably sleeps 4 people and also features a wooden deck patio with a bbq grill, a ceiling portal window for stargazing, and is located near a heated bathhouse with restrooms and showers.
- Pet-Friendly: One-time $25 dog fee per dog
- Propane Heater: Instructions on use
- Lanterns: Provided for guests to use at night *Guests may want to bring flashlights
- Wifi -may vary throughout property
- Bunk Bed- Full on top and bottom
- Bunk Bed- Twin on top and bottom
- Ceiling Portal Window
- Electric Outlet to Plug Into
- Nearby Bathhouse: Heated with showers and restrooms
- Propane BBQ Grill
- Patio Deck
- Table with
- -Towels for the Bathhouse
- -Extra Bed linens
- -Bucket for Dishes
- ***No Kitchen, Bathroom, or Running Water in the Yurt
We request that all lodging and activity guests follow local, county, and state guidelines for safety and maintain social distancing standards while on property.
We are fully open year-round, however due to the unpredictable nature travel we highly encourage guests to obtain Travel Insurance from a trusted carrier for the beginning of your trip to your return for any unforeseen circumstances. If you have questions or would like more information you can reach out to us at 720-779-2595.