We’re located near Loveland Ski Area and snowtubing sites for winter excursions, horse sleigh rides nearby, and we offer adventures directly with Guided Snowshoeing trips up to St. Mary’s Glacier! There’s also free wifi property-wide for those who are looking for a remote working or remote learning stay.
- Pet Friendly: One-time $25 dog fee per dog
- Propane Heater: Instructions on use
- Lanterns: Provided for guests to use at night *Guests may also want to bring flashlights
- Wifi -may vary throughout property
- Queen Bed
- Futon bunk bed
- Ceiling Portal Window
- Propane BBQ Grill
- Nearby Bathhouse: Heated with showers and restrooms
- Patio Deck
- Table with:
- Towels for the Bathhouse
- Extra Bed linens
- Bucket for Dishes
- Electric Outlet to Plug Into
- ***No Kitchen, Bathroom, or Running Water in the Yurt
We request that all lodging and activity guests follow local, county, and state guidelines for safety and maintain social distancing standards while on property.
We are fully open year-round, however due to the unpredictable nature travel we highly encourage guests to obtain Travel Insurance from a trusted carrier for the beginning of your trip to your return for any unforeseen circumstances. If you have questions or would like more information you can reach out to us at 720-779-2595.