River Rafter's Yurt
We’re located near Loveland Ski Area and snowtubing sites for winter excursions, horse sleigh rides nearby, and we offer adventures directly with Guided Snowshoeing trips up to St. Mary’s Glacier! There’s also free wifi property-wide for those who are looking for a remote working or remote learning stay.
Located near Clear Creek River, this yurt is for those who love one of Colorado’s greatest outdoor adventures: River Rafting! It comes with a full sized bunk bed that comfortably sleep 4 people.
It also features a wooden deck patio with a bbq grill, a ceiling portal window for stargazing, and is located near a heated bathhouse with restrooms and showers.
- Pet Friendly: One-time $25 dog fee per dog
- Propane Heater: Instructions on use
- Lanterns: Provided for guests to use at night *Guests may want to bring flashlights
- Wifi -may vary throughout property
- A Full Bunk Bed
- Ceiling Portal Window
- Propane BBQ Grill
- Electric Outlet to Plug Into
- Nearby Bathhouse: Heated with showers and restrooms
- Patio Deck
- Table with:
- Towels for the Bathhouse
- Extra Bed linens
- Bucket for Dishes
- ***No Kitchen, Bathroom, or Running Water in the Yurt
We request that all lodging and activity guests follow local, county, and state guidelines for safety and maintain social distancing standards while on property.
We are fully open year-round, however due to the unpredictable nature travel we highly encourage guests to obtain Travel Insurance from a trusted carrier for the beginning of your trip to your return for any unforeseen circumstances. If you have questions or would like more information you can reach out to us at 720-779-2595.