Directions to Lawson Adventure Park
Lawson Adventure Park is conveniently located just 35 miles west of Denver near Idaho Springs.
Directions Driving from Denver:
1. Drive west on I-70 about 35 miles.
2. Exit 234 Lawson/Dumont
3. Take Co Rd 308 to Alvarado Rd
4. Turn Left on Alvarado Rd.
You can also check Colorado road conditions at: www.cotrip.org
Check-in at the Main Lodge when you arrive. This is where you will receive the key to your yurt or cabin and/or will be guided to the location of your activities for the day. Check-in is from 4pm-6pm (for late check-ins, call and we’ll send instructions). Checkout is at 10am.
Make sure to check out the newly renovated Basecamp Bar on the second floor!
Here’s a map overview of the cabins and yurts located at the park:
Suggestions on What to Bring:
- In general it’s always a good idea to bring sunscreen, a water bottle, and close-toed shoes.
- For water activities like the Zorb or Rafting, you should bring a towel, clothes you don’t mind getting wet, and a water bottle.
- Helmets, booties, wet suites, and gear are all included as needed for activities.
- If you’re staying the night, you might want to consider bringing food (cabins come with a refrigerator, but not yurts).
- For suggestions on local restaurants and spots, we offer discounts to some businesses we’re partnered with -just ask the front desk.