Directions to Lawson Adventure Park
Directions Driving from Denver:
1. Drive west on I-70 about 35 miles.
2. Exit 234 Lawson/Dumont
3. Take Co Rd 308 to Alvarado Rd
4. Turn Left on Alvarado Rd.You can also check Colorado road conditions at: www.cotrip.org If you have any other questions you can call us at 720-779-2595.
We reach out the day of your reservation for lodging and send self-checkin instructions for you to access your cabin or yurt. Check-in begins at 4pm. Checkout is at 10am.
For activity guests, we’ll text the day of your reservation to confirm your trip and you can then come into our main lodge for check-in.
For questions, contact us at 720-779-2595 or Email Us directly.
Suggestions on What to Bring:
- In general it’s always a good idea to bring sunscreen, a water bottle, and close-toed shoes for activities.
- For water activities like the Rafting, you should bring a clothes you don’t mind getting wet, sunscreen, and a water bottle.
- Helmets, booties, wet suites, and gear are all included as needed for activities.
- If you’re staying the night ina cabin, you might want to consider bringing food (cabins come with a refrigerator).
- If you’re spending the night in a yurt, we suggest treating it like a camping trip and bring a cooler and a flashlight.
- For suggestions on local restaurants and spots, call us and we’ll guide you to the best options.