Directions to Lawson Adventure Park
Lawson Adventure Park is conveniently located just 35 miles west of Denver near Idaho Springs.
Directions Driving from Denver:
1. Drive west on I-70 about 35 miles.
2. Exit 234 Lawson/Dumont
3. Take Co Rd 308 to Alvarado Rd
4. Turn Left on Alvarado Rd.
5. We’re at 3440 Alvarado Rd, Dumont, CO 80436
You can also check Colorado road conditions at: www.cotrip.org
Click HERE to check Weather Conditions in our area
We also highly encourage guests to rent or bring vehicles that are 4 wheel drive and can handle the snow. Click HERE to find out about how to winterize your vehicle and county requirements.
If you have any other questions you can call us at 720-779-2595.
We reach out the day of your reservation via text for lodging to confirm your stay and send self-checkin instructions for you to access your cabin or yurt. Cabins have lockboxes -you will be texted the code to your cabin the day of checkin. Check-in begins at 4pm. Checkout is at 10am.
For activity guests, we’ll text the day of your reservation to confirm your trip and you can then come into our main lodge for check-in.
We request that all lodging and activity guests follow local, county, and state guidelines for safety and maintain social distancing standards while on property.
We are fully open year-round, however due to the unpredictable nature travel we highly encourage guests to obtain Travel Insurance from a trusted carrier for the beginning of your trip to your return for any unforeseen circumstances. If you have questions or would like more information you can reach out to us at 720-779-2595.
Suggestions on What to Bring:
- In general it’s always a good idea to bring sunscreen, a water bottle, and close-toed shoes for activities.
- For water activities like the Rafting, you should bring a clothes you don’t mind getting wet, sunscreen, and a water bottle.
- Helmets, booties, wet suites, and gear are all included as needed for activities.
- If you’re staying the night ina cabin, you might want to consider bringing food (cabins come with a refrigerator).
- If you’re spending the night in a yurt, we suggest treating it like a camping trip and bring a cooler and a flashlight.
- For suggestions on local restaurants and spots, call us and we’ll guide you to the best options.