Play & Stay
Welcome to the Ultimate Playcation!
Rock the Rockies this spring! There’s lots of activities in the area to enjoy while maintaining social distancing.
- Snowshoeing: We’re currently offering FREE snowshoe rentals fo guests that what to explore the park and nearby areas like St. Mary’s Glacier
- Disc Golf: We’re currently offering a FREE round of disc golf for guests staying at our park
- Guided Trips: Colorado Adventure Guides is currently offering back-country skiing and snowshoe trips for small groups and individuals
Make it a Playcation
Our cabins & yurts are located at the park and make the outdoor experience truly special.
Tiny-Home Style Cabins: Includes a kitchen full of amenities, a queen-sized bed, sleeper sofa, living room with television, and a bathroom with shower. Cabins are great for individuals and smaller groups of 4 or less people.
Adventure Yurts: These are great for larger groups and have different bedroom options, including bunk beds. Yurts are located near the Bathhouse which has restrooms and showers.
Both yurts and cabins have a patio that includes a grill. Campsites are also available at the park for those who prefer to pitch a tent. *We will also be having “no contact” self-checkin for guests and increased sanitation practices
We have a wide range of outdoor activities including zipline, via ferrata guided mountain climbing, river rafting, and zorbing! The activities are available in different packages:
Packages with Zorb Unavailable This Season:
- Colorado Do-It-All: Via, Zip, Zorb, Rafting
- Mountain High Roller: Via, Zip, Zorb
- Wet N’ Wild: Rafting & Zorb
For kids activities, we recommend the Adventure Course Package:
- Adventure Course: Challenge Course & Upper Park: Climbing Wall, Bungee Trampoline, Gyro Extreme, Water Walkerz