4 Seater RZR Tours
Drive the Rockies
Runs May 17th – November 15th
Experience the thrill of treking through the mountains in a new 2023 Polaris RZR XP1000 with friends and family! Choose between a 1 or 2 hour guide trip on a nearby mountain trail.
Polaris RZR Tour: 4 People Per Vehicle (1 Driver, 3 Riders)
- Drivers: Must be at least 18+ years old with a valid driver’s license (NOTE: Each trip must have 1 dedicated driver per RZR the entire trip -No switching drivers)
- Riders: Dependent on Size -Around 4.5ft (Must be able to sit upright in seat with feet touching the floor)
Clothing Requirements: Must wear long pants, close-toed shoes, and long sleeve shirt. Must bring shatter-proof eye protection.
Start Times: 9am, 1pm, or *4pm (1 & 2 Hour Tour Options Only)
- 1 Hour: $345
- 2 Hour: $425
Price Includes Insurance Coverage Per Vehicle
- Drivers must be at least 18+ years old and provide a valid driver’s license the day of the activity.
- Riders must be able to sit upright in a seat and have feet touching the floor of the RZR.
- We run trips in up to 6 inches of snow -we do not cancel due to weather and we run trips in the rain (rain ponchos can be purchased form our main lodge).
- Each vehicle can only accommodate 4 people total. The first vehicle will be driven by one of our guides.
- You are responsible for any and all damages that occur to your machine while on tour, no exceptions. Insurance is included in the price per RZR booked.
- We cannot be held responsible and will not issue refunds for personal inconveniences, health related issues, family emergencies, injuries, public transportation delays, traffic jams, or inclement weather.
- ALL customers must sign a liability waiver before participating in this activity, minors must be signed for by a guardian or parent.
- Customers 17 years or younger must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver.
- Once booked, activities cannot be transferred from one person to another.
- No alcohol or drugs can be consumed before participating in this product.
- Helmet & Gear
- A Guide for All Activities
- Food/Drink for Tours
What to Bring:
- Close-toed shoes, long pants, and long sleeve shirt are required
- Wear clothes you don’t mind getting wet or dirty
- Water bottle, snack, and sunscreen are suggested
- Wear warm gloves and clothes during colder times of the year
- Bring shatter-proof eye protection including sunglasses
Choose between Activity Times:
- 9am, 1pm, or 4pm