Save When You Ski & Stay
Avoid the crowds and traffic: Ski & Stay! Save 20% off lodging when you book a night or more in one of our fully-furnished (and pet friendly) cabins or a camping yurt and up to 4 adult passes to Loveland Ski Area! *Adult Ski Passes also available for purchase separate from lodging.
This package applies when at least 1 night of lodging is booked. Up to 4 adult Loveland Ski Passes available per reservation! Must call direct to book: 720-779-2595
- Price per ticket dependent on number of adults.
- Lodging Rates vary based on dates, availability, and season.
- Tickets are good for the entire Loveland ski season.
- This package does not include kids’ ski tickets. For kids’ tickets we recommend purchasing direct through Loveland Ski Area –the rates for children are lower.
This Ski & Stay package is also perfect if you want to explore other Rocky Mountain adventures because we’re located in the heart of winter activities.
Ski & Stay Policy:
- This promotion applies to lodging dates from November 6th, 2022 until May 10th, 2023 and while supplies last.
- There is a 1 night minimum stay required to book for this package.
- Passes cannot be refunded once booked with lodging.
- Passes can be used per individual or per trip to Loveland Ski Area.
- The price per pass is added to the reservation in addition to lodging when the quantity is selected (limit up to 4 total).
- No additional discounts can be applied to the Ski & Stay package.
- Guests must book directly to qualify for the Ski & Stay package. It cannot be applied to 3rd party lodging bookings.
- Ski & Stay packages are in limited supply, so book early while they’re still available.
- Reservations may be required to go to Loveland Ski Area by reserving through their website. Lift access does not currently require reservations.
- The Ski & Stay package does NOT include ski/snowboard rental equipment or ski lessons.
Each Cabin comes with these Amenities:
- Personal Deck: Our decks allow you to sit in nature while enjoying the beautiful surroundings.
- Full Kitchen: Our kitchenettes come in two different layouts: Open floor plan and Island floor plan. Each kitchen is stocked with Dishware (cooking utensils, plates, cups, and silverware), Microwave, Fridge, Stove, and a Sink. *No salt/pepper/seasoning/oil
- Master Bedroom: Cabins come with a queen sized bed, a foldable desk and chair, falt screen TVs in the living room and bedroom. Another sleeping option is our sleeper sofa in the Living Room.
- Restroom: Each cabin has a stand-up shower, a sink, toilet, with towels and toiletries included.
- Shared Grill Area Near the Cabins (individual grills are no longer included per cabin)
- Dog-Friendly: Up to 2 dogs can be brought to a cabin (no restrictions on pet size or breed).
- A one time Dog fee applies per dog ($50 for the first dog and $25 for any additional dog)
- Free Access to Wifi
- Lockboxes -You will be sent the code to access the key to your cabin the day of your reservation
- You can review the Cabin Guest Booklet here
We reach out the day of your reservation via text for lodging to confirm your stay and send self-checkin instructions for you to access your cabin or yurt. Cabins have lockboxes -you will be texted the code to your cabin the day of checkin. Check-in begins at 4pm. Checkout is at 10am. We also have an online Lodging Guestbook with helpful information for your stay.
For activity guests, we’ll text the day of your reservation to confirm your trip and you can then come into our main lodge for check-in.
For general Directions to our park, we’re located right off of I-70 and Exit 234. Once you take the exit follow the road down and then make a left on Alvarado. We are on the left-hand side of the road at 3440 Alvarado Rd, Dumont, Colorado 80436. We’re also located 10 miles form Idaho Springs and 5 miles from Georgetown.