Upper Colorado Rafting
For Day-Of Bookings, Call Us Directly: 720-779-2595
Available August 2nd -October 13th
Take a Scenic Rafting Journey
Experience a beautiful, leisurely trip down the Upper Colorado River taking in the surrounding wilderness. It’s a slower pace as you wind your way through a canyon and see the local wildlife. You can also take a stop and relax in some hot springs or go for a swim. Lunch and Drinks are included.
*Upper Colorado Rafting is NOT whitewater rafting
**We are able to meet at the Upper Colorado River: Co Hwy 106, Kremmling, CO 80459
Take the Plunge: Newlyweds can leap off the diving rocks together!
Raft & Camp: Turn it into a 1 or 2 Night Camping Trip!
Why just raft when you can Raft & Camp? Experience a 2 to 3 day journey down the Upper Colorado River while camping in the surrounding wilderness!
*Food/Drinks and Tents provided
Price Per Person for 2 Day Trip: $269 Mon-Th, $299 Fri-Sun
Price Per Person for 3 Day Trip: $369 Mon-Th, $399 Fri-Sun
Experience Fall Adventure: Upper Colorado Rafting, Via Ferrata, and Zipline!
- Must be at least 5 years or older to participate
- Customers must sign a liability waiver before participating in this product.
- Customers 18 years or younger must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver.
- Once booked, activities cannot be transferred from one person to another.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- No alcohol or drugs can be consumed before participating in this product.
- Helmet, Booties, Wetsuit, and Jacket
- A Guide for All Activities
- Lunch/Drinks included
- Safety Procedures
What to Bring:
- Water bottle, snack, and sunscreen are suggested
- We suggest wearing clothes you don’t mind getting wet and a towel
*For 2 Day Camping: Bring basic camping supplies, hygiene products, and clothes
- Time: 9am-4pm (All Day)
- Camping Trips Available: 2 Day/1 Night or 3 Day/ 2 Nights