Via Ferrata Mountain Climb
Take a guided climb on our newly extended Via Ferrata going up over 250 feet! See great views of the Clear Creek county area and have some great outdoor fun with friends and family.
Our Via Ferrata also pairs with our zipline so you can traverse to the zip platform and soar down from above!
Get the Best of Colorado: Via Ferrata, Zipline, and River Rafting!
The Via Ferrata has a traverse line over to the Zipline, making it perfect for the Via-Zip Duo!
- Must be 12 years or older to participate
- Customers must sign a liability waiver before participating in this product.
- Customers 18 years or younger must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver.
- Once booked, activities cannot be transferred from one person to another.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- No alcohol or drugs can be consumed before participating in this product.
- Reservations need to be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
- Helmet, Gear, Harness, Safety Procedures
- A Guide for All Activities
- Food/Drink: We have a food truck and the Basecamp Bar on property, but food and beverages must be purchased separately.
What to Bring:
- Close-toed shoes are required
- Water bottle, snack, and sunscreen are suggested
- Wear comfortable clothing
- This activity usually lasts around 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Times: 9:00am and 12:30pm