Only Available May 21 -August 15th
For the best group rates, book early before May 1st and save:
- 15% off for Groups of 12 or more,
- 20% off for Groups of 24 or more,
- 25% off for Groups of 48 or more!
Large groups will be accommodated with 4 – 6 people of the same group to a raft boat so Book Your Boat early and save big! Call directly to book for group discounts.
Clear Creek Whitewater Rafting
No Colorado vacation is complete without whitewater rafting in one of our scenic rivers. Rafting season usually only lasts a month or two, so get in and paddle while the waves are still rolling. Choose between Beginner/Intermediate and Intermediate/Advanced Rafting!
*Booking to raft on Clear Creek between August 1st -15th is tentative depending on water level, but we can switch guests to rafting on the Upper Colorado River or apply credit towards another activity if Clear Creek is running too low.
Price Per Person: $59 Mon-Th, $69 Fri-Sun
+$10 for Intermediate/Advanced Rafting
Get the Best of Colorado: Via Ferrata, Zipline, and River Rafting!
- Must be 8 years or older to participate in Beginner Rafting/ 14 years old for Advanced Rafting
- Customers must sign a liability waiver before participating in this product.
- Customers 18 years or younger must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver.
- Once booked, activities cannot be transferred from one person to another.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- No alcohol or drugs can be consumed before participating in this product.
- Helmet, Booties, Wetsuit, Towels, and Jacket
- A Guide for All Activities
What to Bring:
- Water bottle, snack, and sunscreen are suggested
- We suggest wearing clothes you don’t mind getting wet
- Beginner Rafting: 2 -3 Hours
- Advanced Rafting: 2 -3 Hours
Choose Between Activity Times:
- Beginner/Intermediate Rafting Times: 9am, 12:30pm or 3:30pm
- Intermediate/Advanced Rafting Time: 12:30pm or 3:30pm