Upper Colorado Rafting
Experience a beautiful, leisurely whitewater rafting trip down the Upper Colorado River taking in the surrounding wilderness. It’s a slower pace and more of a leisurely float, so being along your camera for some amazing shots as you wind your way through a canyon and see the surrounding wildlife. If you’re lucky you might just catch a shot of a bald eagle or a deer!
Lunch/Drinks are included with the trip and it usually lasts from 9am start time to 4pm return time.
Age Limit: 4+ Years Old (at least 40 lbs)
Rapids: Class I and II
Start Time: 9am-4pm (3 hour drive time included)
Price Per Person: $119
*Group Minimum of 6 Required to Book
*Note: Upper Colorado Rafting Float is NOT the same as active rafting on Clear Creek. Guests are shuttled to the put-in at the Pumphouse Campgrounds about 1 hour and 30 minutes from our adventure park.
Raft & Camp: Turn it into an Overnight Trip
Why just raft when you can Raft & Camp? Experience a 2 to 3 day journey down the Upper Colorado River while camping in the surrounding wilderness! Trips depart Day 1 at 9am and return around 1pm on the second or 3rd day.
Age Limit: 4+ Years old (at least 40 lbs)
Start Time: 9am (1 Night or 2 Night option)
Price Per Person:
- 1 Night /2 Day Trip: $399
- 2 Night/ 3 Day Trip: $599
*Food/Drinks, Sleeping Bags, and Tents provided. Let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
2 Person Minimum Required to Book
- Must be at least 4+ years or older to participate and at least 40 lbs
- Customers must sign a liability waiver before participating in this product.
- Customers 18 years or younger must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver.
- Once booked, activities cannot be transferred from one person to another.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- No alcohol or drugs can be consumed before participating in this product.
- Helmet, Booties, Wetsuit, and Jacket
- A Guide for All Activities
- Lunch/Drinks included
- Safety Procedures
What to Bring:
- Water bottle, snack, and sunscreen are suggested
- We suggest wearing clothes you don’t mind getting wet and bringing a towel
*For 2 or 3 Day Camping: Bring basic camping supplies, hygiene products, and clothes
- Time: 9am-4pm (All Day)
- Camping Trips Available: 2 Day/1 Night or 3 Day/ 2 Nights
*Upper Colorado Rafting Float is NOT the same as active rafting on Clear Creek. Guests are shuttled to the put-in at the Pumphouse Campgrounds about 1 hour and 30 minutes from our adventure park. We are also able to meet at the Upper Colorado River: Co Hwy 106, Kremmling, CO 80459. All or part of this operation is conducted on Public Lands under special permit from the U.S. Bureau of Land Management