Wet N' Wild
***Discontinued for the 2020 Season
- Must be 8 years or older to participate in Beginner Rafting -14 years or older for Advanced Rafting.
- Customers must sign a liability waiver before participating in this product.
- Customers 18 years or younger must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver.
- Once booked, activities cannot be transferred from one person to another.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- No alcohol or drugs can be consumed before participating in this product.
- Reservations need to be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
- Helmet, Gear, Harness, Safety Procedures
- Booties, Wet Suite, Jacket
- A Guide for All Activities
- Food/Drink: We have a food truck and the Basecamp Bar on property, but food and beverages must be purchased separately.
What to Bring:
- Close-toed shoes are required
- Water bottle, snack, and sunscreen are suggested
- Wear comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting wet
- Beginner Wet N’ Wild: Around 2 hours and 30 minutes or
- Int/Advanced Wet N’ Wild: Around 4 hours and 30 minutes
Choose between Activity Times:
- Zorb: 10:30am, 2:00pm
- Beginner Rafting: 12:30pm, 2:30pm
- Advanced Rafting: 2:30pm