Upper Park Now Closed
With 4 different surfaces and a 3-story climb, you’re in for some fun! Climbers of all skill levels have the opportunity to learn new techniques and be challenged on their way to elevated heights.
Upper Park: Rate $59
Includes Climbing Wall, Gyro Extreme, Bungee Trampoline, and Water Walkerz
- Helmet, gear, & safety procedures included
- There’s a guide throughout the activity
- No previous experience required
- Must be at least 5 years old to participate
- To Book as a single activity, call 855-372-7238 (Must meet minimum group number requirement). $59 per Person
Adventure Package this activity is in:
The Most Adventure: Experience the Challenge Course & Upper Park: Bungee Trampoline, Climbing Wall, Gyro Extreme, & Water Walkerz!
- Must be 5 years or older to participate
- Customers must sign a liability waiver before participating in this product.
- Customers 18 years or younger must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver.
- Once booked, activities cannot be transferred from one person to another.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- No alcohol or drugs can be consumed before participating in this product.
- Reservations need to be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
- Helmet, Gear, Harness, Safety Procedures
- A Guide for All Activities
- Food/Drink: We have a food truck and the Basecamp Bar on property, but food and beverages must be purchased separately
What to Bring:
- Close-toed shoes are required
- Water bottle, snack, and sunscreen are suggested
- Wear comfortable clothing
- This activity usually lasts around 1 hour
- Times: 12:00pm and 2:00pm
Activity Cancellation Policy
GROUP SIZE OF 1-14 FOR ACTIVITIES
If you must cancel at a later date, and we are notified at least 7 days prior to your activity date or launch date, we can refund all of your deposit less 25%. If you cancel for any reason and we are notified less than 7 days prior to your activity or launch date, we cannot refund any portion of your payment. All sales inside 7 days are final.
GROUP SIZE OF 15-25 FOR ACTIVITIES
If you must cancel at a later date, and we are notified at least 7 days prior to your activity date or launch date, we can refund all of your deposit less 50%. If you cancel for any reason and we are notified less than 7 days prior to your activity or launch date, we cannot refund any portion of your payment. All sales inside 7 days are final.
CORPORATE AND LARGE GROUPS OVER 25
Each group will have it’s own contract. Please call for details.
All outdoor adventure activities, including whitewater rafting involve elements of risk. If you have any physical concerns, please consult your physician before doing our activities or rafting with us or our partners. Lawson Adventure Park does not assume liability for personal injuries or death. You must sign an “acknowledgement of risk participant agreement” form prior to the activities. Please note that a legal guardian must sign for minors, no exceptions. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
Please know that we cannot allow anyone impaired by drugs, including alcohol, to do any of our activities or trips. No refunds will be made.