Clear Creek River Rafting
No Colorado vacation is complete without rafting in one of our scenic rivers. Rafting season usually only lasts a month or two, so get in and paddle while the waves are still rolling. Choose between Mild or Wild Rafting!
Experience it All: Via Ferrata, Zipline, Zorb, and River Rafting!
Get the Best of Colorado: Via Ferrata, Zipline, and River Rafting!
Water Adventure: Roll downhill in a Zorb and take to the river for Rafting!
- Must be 8 years or older to participate in Beginner Rafting/ 14 years old for Advanced Rafting
- Customers must sign a liability waiver before participating in this product.
- Customers 18 years or younger must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver.
- Once booked, activities cannot be transferred from one person to another.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- No alcohol or drugs can be consumed before participating in this product.
- Reservations need to be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
- Helmet, Booties, Wetsuit, and Jacket
- A Guide for All Activities
What to Bring:
- Water bottle, snack, and sunscreen are suggested
- We suggest wearing clothes you don’t mind getting wet
- Zorb Times: 10:30am or 2pm
- Beginner Rafting Times: 12:30pm or 2:30pm
- Advanced Rafting Times: 2:30pm