Colorado Do It All
***Discontinued for the 2020 Season
Experience a Full Day of Adventure and Raft Clear Creek!
Climb up the mountain on the via ferrata, traverse over to the zipline, and then soar down to the mountain course to roll downhill in a giant inflatable Zorb. Then go rafting down Clear Creek River!
Upper Colorado Do-It-All
Have 2 Days of Adventure and Raft the Upper C!
Climb up the mountain on the via ferrata, traverse over to the zipline, and then soar down to the mountain course to roll downhill in a giant inflatable Zorb. Then go rafting don the Upper Colorado River!
- Via Ferrata guided mountain climb
- Ziplining above the trees from the Via Ferrata
- Zorbing down the mountain course in a giant, water-filled ball
- Raft down the Upper Colorado River through canyons and past the beautiful wilderness
*For guests located closer to Pump House Campground /Upper Colorado River we can meet you at that location: Co Hwy 106, Kremmling, CO 80459
Planning on a 2 Day Trip? Why not Play & Stay!
- Must be 12 years or older to participate
- Customers must sign a liability waiver before participating in this product.
- Customers 18 years or younger must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver.
- Once booked, activities cannot be transferred from one person to another.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- No alcohol or drugs can be consumed before participating in this product.
- Reservations need to be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
- Helmet, Gear, Harness, Safety Procedures
- Booties, Wet Suite, Jacket
- A Guide for All Activities
- Upper Colorado Do-It-All includes lunch/drinks on the rafting trip
- Colorado Do-It-All: No Food/Drink included
What to Bring:
- Close-toed shoes are required
- Water bottle, snack, and sunscreen are suggested
- Wear comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting wet
- Colorado Do-It-All: Around 5 Hours
- Upper Colorado Do-It-All: 2 Days
Choose between Activity Times:
- Via -Zip: 9am + 10am, 12:30pm + 1:30pm
- Zorb: 10:30am, 2:00pm
- Clear Creek Rafting: 12:30pm or 2:30pm
- Upper Colorado Rafting on Day 2: 9am-4pm