Upper Colorado Rafting
For Day-Of Bookings, Call Us Directly: 855-372-7238
Take a Scenic Rafting Journey
Experience a beautiful, leisurely trip down the Upper Colorado River taking in the surrounding wilderness. It’s a slower pace, so being along your camera for some amazing shots as you wind your way through a canyon and see the local wildlife. If you’re lucky you might just catch a shot of a bald eagle or a deer!
*Face Masks and Lunch Included per Guest
**We are able to meet at the Upper Colorado River: Co Hwy 106, Kremmling, CO 80459
Raft & Camp: Turn it into a 2 or 3 Day Camping Trip!
Experience 2 Days of the Best of Colorado: Via Ferrata, Zipline, Zorb, and River Rafting!
2020 Activity Safety Plan
- Must be at least 5 years or older to participate
- Customers must sign a liability waiver before participating in this product.
- Customers 18 years or younger must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver.
- Once booked, activities cannot be transferred from one person to another.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- No alcohol or drugs can be consumed before participating in this product.
- Helmet, Booties, Wetsuit, and Jacket
- A Guide for All Activities
- Lunch/Drinks included
- Safety Procedures
What to Bring:
- Water bottle, snack, and sunscreen are suggested
- We suggest wearing clothes you don’t mind getting wet and a towel
*For 2 Day Camping: Bring basic camping supplies, hygiene products, and clothes
- Time: 9am-4pm (All Day)
- Camping Trips Available: 2 Day/1 Night or 3 Day/ 2 Nights