Via Ferrata: Guided Mountain Climb
An exhilarating guided mountain climbing experience for adventurous first timers. This is Colorado’s FIRST private Via Ferrata reach 230 feet up!
- Climb a mountain in the great Colorado wilderness!
- There is a guide there for your assistance
- Includes Helmet, Harness, Gear, & Safety Procedures
- No previous experience required
- Must be 12 years and older to participate
Featured in These Adventure Packages:
Experience it All: Via Ferrata, Zipline, Zorb, and River Rafting!
Mountain Adventure: Climb the Via Ferrata, Soar Above the Trees, and Roll Downhill in the Zorb!
The Via Ferrata has a traverse line over to the Zipline, making it perfect for the Via-Zip Duo package!
- Must be 12 years or older to participate
- Customers must sign a liability waiver before participating in this product.
- Customers 18 years or younger must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver.
- Once booked, activities cannot be transferred from one person to another.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- No alcohol or drugs can be consumed before participating in this product.
- Reservations need to be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
- Helmet, Gear, Harness, Safety Procedures
- A Guide for All Activities
- Food/Drink: We have a food truck and the Basecamp Bar on property, but food and beverages must be purchased separately.
What to Bring:
- Close-toed shoes are required
- Water bottle, snack, and sunscreen are suggested
- Wear comfortable clothing
- This activity usually lasts around 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Times: 9:00am and 12:30pm