The Zorb: Roll Down the Mountain Course!
Zorb is one of Colorado’s most unique activities. The inflatable ball (Zorb) gets filled with 5 gallons of water, providing the rider a refreshing experience as you are tumbling down our specially designed mountain course. It’s like riding down your own personal waterslide!
- There are 2 lanes for those who want to race to the bottom
- A guide for all activities.
- No previous experience needed.
- Fun for the whole family!
- Must be at least 5 years old to participate.
Featured in these Adventure Packages:
Experience it All: Via Ferrata, Zipline, Zorb, and River Rafting!
Mountain Adventure: Climb the Via Ferrata, Soar Above the Trees, and Roll Downhill in the Zorb!
Water Adventure: Roll downhill in a zorb and take to the river on a rafting excursion!
- Must be 5 years or older to participate
- Customers must sign a liability waiver before participating in this product.
- Customers 18 years or younger must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver.
- Once booked, activities cannot be transferred from one person to another.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- No alcohol or drugs can be consumed before participating in this product.
- Reservations need to be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
- A Guide for All Activities
- Safety Procedures
- Food/Drink: We have a food truck and the Basecamp Bar on property, but food and beverages must be purchased separately.
What to Bring:
- Water bottle, snack, and sunscreen are suggested
- We suggest wearing clothes you don’t mind getting wet
- This activity usually lasts around 1 hour
- Times: 10:30am and 2:00pm