UTV Side-By-Side Adventures
Available June - October
Walk-ins for activities are accepted (availability may vary). We ask guests arrive 30 minutes before activity start times. Call ahead at 720-779-2595
Drive the Rockies
Experience the thrill of treking through the mountains in a 4 seater side-by-side UTV with friends and family! Choose between a 1, 2, 3, or 4 hour tour through the Rocky Mountains.
Can-Am Side-By-Side Tours: 3-4 People Per Vehicle /15 People Max per Tour
*MUST BOOK FOR AT LEAST 2 PEOPLE. Book for the number of Drivers and the number of Passengers taking the UTV trip:
- 1 Hour: $199
- 2 Hour: $299
- 3 Hour: $349
- 4 Hour: $449 (Lunch/Drinks Included)
Price per PASSENGER for UTV Tours:
- 1 Hour: $99
- 2 Hour: $149
- 3 Hour: $199
- 4 Hour: $199 (Lunch/Drinks Included)
Start Times: 9am, 1pm, 5pm (Sunset Tour)
For larger groups of over 3 Drivers/12 Passengers for UTVs and/or for ATVs to be added call directly to book. *Subject to availability
- Must be at least 5 years old for 1 Hour Trip, 8 years old for 2+ Hour Trips.
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old and provide a valid driver’s license the day of the activity.
- We run trips in up to 6 inches of snow -we do not cancel due to weather and we run trips in the rain (rain ponchos can be purchased form our main lodge).
- Each vehicle can only accommodate 4 people total. The first vehicle will be driven by one of our guides.
- You are responsible for any and all damages that occur to your machine while on tour, no exceptions. We require credit card information prior to the utv trip.
- We cannot be held responsible and will not issue refunds for personal inconveniences, health related issues, family emergencies, injuries, public transportation delays, traffic jams, or inclement weather.
- ALL customers must sign a liability waiver before participating in this activity, minors must be signed for by a guardian or parent.
- Customers 18 years or younger must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver.
- Once booked, activities cannot be transferred from one person to another.
- No alcohol or drugs can be consumed before participating in this product.
- Helmet, Gear, Harness, Safety Procedures
- A Guide for All Activities
- 4 Hour Tours include Lunch/Drinks (Turkey, Ham, or PBJ Sandwiches)
- Food/Drink: We have a food truck and the Adventure Basecamp Bar & Grille House on property, but food and beverages must be purchased separately.
What to Bring:
- Close-toed shoes are required
- Wear clothes you don’t mind getting wet or dirty
- Water bottle, snack, and sunscreen are suggested
- Wear warm gloves and clothes during colder times of the year
- We recommend wearing eye protection including sunglasses
Choose between Activity Times:
- 9am, 1pm, 5pm